Our Client is one of the leading companies operating in the Building Maintenance Service industry providing critical engineering services who trade on a reputation of consistently delivering excellence with an unrivalled client retention rate. They achieve this by employing exceptional people capable of delivering exceptional services to their customers who operate in diverse markets including Financial, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Media, and Government Bodies. Due to further expansion our client is recruiting for a Head of Projects in the South East.
The roles remit includes:-
Manage and aggressively develop the Projects Business within the South East with refurbishment and fit-out projects and value engineering projects aimed at reducing infrastructure running costs.
* Provide leadership to and development of a team Project Managers.
* Establish strategy and best practice. An understanding of building services engineering environments is essential
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential clients
* Ensure that the Projects business complies with Health, Safety & Quality regulations and policies and where possible exceed industry standards.
* Develop the Projects Business within the Business Unit, ability to create and sell ROI ( Return on Investment) cases is a must.
* Ensure that Project Managers are delivering projects on time and within budget and that they are meeting project milestones and objectives.
Skills and experience required for this Head of Projects role:
* Solid understanding of the Projects Business
* Highly Developed Negotiation Skills
* Team Management & Development Skills
* Results orientated
* Commercial Acumen
* Strong networking skills
* In depth market knowledge
* HND Qualified (or equivalent)
* Significant experience in Hard Services, Engineering and M&E Projects delivery.
* Proven track record of delivering multiple projects on time and within budget.
In return, the Head of Projects will receive an excellent remuneration package including £70-£75k basic plus a 20% bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance, benefits (healthcare and pension. In addition the company is committed to major expansion over the next three years offering outstanding career progression opportunities.