Derby, East Midlands-
£41574 per annum
Consultant name: Michael Lloyd
Up to £41,574
We are seeking an M&E Supervisor, to join our client working at a static site in Derby, to focus on the supervision of both directly employed and sub-contracted labour. This position is working Monday – Friday, site is open from 7am – 7pm, generally the supervisor is expected to work from 6.30am to 3.30pm, Monday – Friday.
You’ll be someone from an building services maintenance background, qualified in either electrical or mechanical engineering, and with previous supervisory experience. Your main duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide technical support to your engineers in regard to the pre planned and reactive maintenance on building services plant such as lighting, power, emergency lighting, air conditioning units and air handling units.
- Ensure compliance and health and safety is adhered to at all times.
- To be responsible for sub-contracted labour on site when required, carrying out risk assessments and issuing permits to work.
- Ensure contractual KPI’s and SLA’s are being achieved.
- Ensure clients operational procedures are adhered to at all times
- Advise Client of minor additional works, compile estimates and submit through Service Desk/ Operations Manager
On offer is a permanent position, working Monday – Friday. There is a a requirement with this role to work 1 Saturday every 6 weeks. The total package for this role is £41,574 per annum.
To apply for this role please click ‘apply now’ to forward your CV.