Resident Air Conditioning Engineer
Liverpool, North West-
£35000 - £36000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
We are recruiting for an Air Conditioning / Chiller Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance. The role is a permanent position working on a large Estate in Liverpool completing maintenance to HVAC plant. Paying 35-36k Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. Overtime available, on call circa 1 in 10 with £110 standby payment. Pool van available.
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
– provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
– complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
– complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
– maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facilities and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
– diagnose faults and leak repair
– liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
– ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
– assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
– at least 3 years experience of PPM’s and reactive
– experience of Air Conditioning and chiller maintenance
– building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services
– highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
– Chiller / AHU / Fan coil etc.
– IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
– proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
– Qualified AC engineer
– F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.