Fabric Supervisor – Whitechapel
London, South East-
£41000 - £49000 per annum
Consultant name: Joe Taylor
Are you an experienced Fabric Maintenance Technician with leadership capabilities? Are you looking to join a leading, well established FM company? Do you have experience of supervising staff and sub contractors? This Could be the role for you.
A leading facilities maintenance company are currently looking for an experienced fabric supervisor to join and lead a team of fabric technician across a large facility in Whitechapel. This company has a great repetition with supporting staff with immediate training where needed and progression from within.
Salary £41,000 – £48,000
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00
25 days annual leave + Bank Holiday
- A recognised apprenticeship with a minimum of Diploma C&G in a related subject
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation.
- Possession of Safety Qualification desirable.
- Good knowledge of H&S Legislation and some knowledge of COSHH
- Experience of building maintenance and systems
- Supervisory Experience
- Basic computer skills