London, South East-
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant name: Chris Chitty
M&E Building Services
£45,000 – £50,000
PRS are recruiting for a Contracts Supervisor to oversee the delivery of M&E Building Services maintenance to commercial portfolio in central London. In the role of Contracts Supervisor you will lead, motivate, develop, support and manage a team of M&E engineers in the delivery of the M&E contract deliverables.
- The Contract Supervisor – Maintenance, is responsible for the safe, profitable, and quality delivery of Building Engineering Services within a specified geographical area or account.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Contract Supervisor will lead, motivate, develop, support and manage a team of M&E engineers in the delivery of the M&E contract deliverables. This will include managing the delivery of planned and reactive works through the self-delivery team and subcontractor frame works. Looking to enhance the financial growth of the contracts by looking to promote additional works where appropriate.
- Training identification, updating and monitoring safety performance, and ensuring key business information and messages are cascaded in a timely and accurate manager.
- The Contract Supervisor is a key customer interface for both scheduled and non-planned works, ensuring that work is delivered in a timely and profitable manner. They will ensure that customer satisfaction measures are achieved and that costs are controlled appropriately to achieve financial targets.
- As well as the management of the self-delivery team, the Contract Supervisor will be accountable for the delivery of 3rd party supplier services within their designated area.
- The Contract Supervisor will also assume accountability for driving productivity and efficiency from their self-delivery teams and exceed agreed targets through employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of 4-12 direct reports
- Accountable for £200k – £500k Contracts ensuring retention and growth targets are met
- Accountable for the management of engineer’s worksheets, Timesheets.
- Accountable for the quoting and delivery of additional works across the agreed contracts
- Accountable for the delivery of agreed budgeted margins
- Accountable for the management of WIP & Debt to agreed targets
- Accountability for safe and compliant performance of all sites across defined geographical area or portfolio
- Accountable for the agreed SLAs across contracts and supply chain within their span of control
- Create a culture of cooperation, collaboration
- Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering. HNC or Equivalent
- Capable of costing and Supervising Reactive Repairs and Small Projects
- A proven track record of delivery within the M&E Maintenance sector P&L management of values up to £5m
- Experienced in Statutory & Mandatory Compliance Maintenance Records / Certification and uploading onto Service Systems.
- IOSH Working / Managing Safely, Safe system of Work Procedure – PTW; RAMS etc.