Facilities Contract Manager
Liverpool, North West-
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
We are recruiting for an experienced hard facilities Contract Manager to work on a highly prestigious commercial facility in the Merseyside area.
Package: 45-50k basic plus circa 5k car allowance. Discretionary bonus scheme, 25 days plus stat holidays
Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the position of Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Hard FM contract operations, supplier performance and delivery, in collaboration with the client.
The Contracts Manager will also be responsible for monitoring service performance, building compliance, site liaison, contractual adherence.
• coordinate and manage Building services operations on a multi-site contract
– manage all PPM and reactive maintenance schedules
– plan and implement small works projects
– liaise and oversee all sub-contractor operations
• Review service performance of service partners across the corporate portfolio; identifying areas where improvement is required and developing action plans.
• Provide escalation point for resolution of service performance.
– Monitor and control SLA agreements and evaluate KPI and contract progress
• Develop strong relationships with the end user
• Assistance to the Compliance Team to ensure that all service providers are statutory and contractually compliant.
• Participate with Operations Teams, in reviewing and challenging ongoing service and commercial performance from service partners through regular reviews and unlock additional value creation at an operational/tactical level.
• Support planning and implementation of the budget and revised forecasts
Overlap with soft services including cleaning, security, grounds etc.
– experience in multi-site contract management
– ideal hold a building services engineering background (M&E, HVAC, etc…)
– to have excellent client facing and customer development skills
• Experience in Performance Management systems and their application to the Building Services/FM industry
• Intermediate IT skills
• Strong customer services skills and experience
• Service oriented attitude combined with innovative thinking
• An able negotiator with an ability to deal equally with junior and senior staff alike, to be firm in ensuring protocols are adhered to.
• Self motivated, resourceful, able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.