Minor Works Admin
Salisbury, South West-
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Consultant name: Cara Tafreshi
Role: Administrative assistant
Location: Porton Down, Salisbury, SP4 OJG,
Pay rate: £22,000
Do you live Sailsbury? Do you have experience in administration? Are you looking for a new role? If the answer is yes, then read on:
PRS are currently looking to support our globally recognised to work on their site in Sailsbury. This client offers excellent career progression and great company culture.
This is a permanent role starting soon as possible and requires working from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The salary is £22,000. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced admin to get their foot at the door and work with a great client.
- Maintain, update, assist with developing / populating a range of databases. The postholder will be required to input data and information accurately and completely, using the correct formats which are consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Produce and receipt all departmental purchase orders for external contractors in line with the correct Standing Financial Instructions.
- Organise and maintain a comprehensive filing and archive system.
- Collate information and data to produce reports and documents as required; some may be confidential and/or complex.
- Assist with the asset system which records work undertaken on assets around site and close out work orders in a timely fashion.
- Liaise closely with the Finance Support Office to ensure the records are appropriately maintained within the Engineering Archive and accurate records are kept at all times.
- Liaise with suppliers with respect to specifications, quotations and invoices
- Assist all members of the team in the production of documentation to a high standard.
If you have proven experience in admin and are looking for a new role, apply today!