Recruitment Consultant – Hospitality
Work for us/Internal vacancies-
Manchester, North West-
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Consultant name: Mark Evans
Recruitment Consultant – Hospitality FOH
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Recruiter to join our Manchester team, in the recruitment of temporary and permanent personnel in the hospitality/contract catering/Facilities sector.
We are an established Recruitment staffing/solutions business based in the UK/USA, suppling a full range of personnel into our market sectors,
- Building Services Engineering – commercial & critical
- Hospitality and Contract Catering
- Cleaning and Support Services
- Administration, office support and back office
- Industrial, driving and logistics
- Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering and Property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a trusted relationship with existing and new clients
- Proactively expand our existing client base
- You’ll be responsible for your own time-management and handling your volume of jobs and applicants
- Keep regular contact with clients and candidates when coordinating interviews and feedback
- Sourcing and screening applicants through our internal CRM, job boards, social media etc.
- Completing the entire 360 recruitment process
- Contract management, negotiating fees with clients and pay rates with candidates
- Managing some works via a delivery portal
The successful Recruitment Consultant will:
- Be goal-driven and enthusiastic towards your work – mindset is key!
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
- Have an outgoing and confident personality, someone who will lead their market
- A proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a communicative and customer focussed working style
What we offer:
· Salary c£25,000 – £27,000 + Uncapped commission
· OTE c£50k 1st yr
· Access to industry training academy and platform
· Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
· The latest recruitment technology/CRM and tools
· Monthly high achievers lunch club
· Flexible working pattern – hybrid
· Career progression plan (90% of the current Managers/Directors developed their careers at PRS)
· Monthly incentives.