Wirral, North West-
£35000 - £39000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
We are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration engineer to carry out service and maintenance to major supermarket stores on a mobile basis in and around the Merseyside / North Wales area and a vehicle will be provided. This is a permanent full-time role, paying a salary in the region of up to 39k plus overtime.
Door to door pay and other unique company benefits, dependent on experience and skill set.
Standard Mon-Fri days. 33 days holiday incl. stat. Personal use on the van (declared)
On-call 1 in 4 (£150 standby payment)
Successful candidates will carry out and execute Service, Repair and Maintenance on a variety of Refrigeration plant delivering a high standard of service within an Engineer’s core skill set working within major retail stores.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised refrigeration & chilling systems.
* Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
* Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
* Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
* Maintain accurate plan maintenance records – minimum requirements
* The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
* must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers, A/C, and Refrigeration or combination of these with Chillers and / or refrigeration being their core subjects.
-ideally to have worked with large scale chillers, cold rooms, Multi-PAKS, supermarket PAKS reciprocating units, walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors
-Co2 desirable but not essential
* Must have full clean driving license – min 3 pts accepted
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.