Facilities Manager (TFM)
Crawley, South East-
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant name: Chris Chitty
PRS are pleased to be recruiting for a Facilities Manager to deliver the TFM services on this site in Crawley. In the role of Facilities Manager you will take overall responsibility for the quality and operational day to day delivery of the total FM services including Engineering, Security, Cleaning, Pest Control, Waste Management, Landscaping, Postal Services, Front of House services, Project Works, Helpdesk processes and 3rd party management.
Main duties of the role:
- Operationally lead and manage a site of 3 buildings and a smaller local site that comprise of critical environments, production facilities, commercial office space and high performing management areas.
- Directing and working with on-site engineering teams and specialist contractors to ensure service delivery is executed and maintained to the highest standard.
- Provide a Facilities Management interface for the client across the site, creating excellent working relationships with internal customers and attendance at internal meetings.
- Assist where required and provide support for team members in the delivery of first line facilities support, have a good understanding of all service lines and good relationships with work stream leads to work as one team
- Be aware of all and any projects which are being undertaken on the site which may have an impact on operational delivery, contract or risk and support where required to deliver successfully
- Local performance management of all services, ensuring operational excellence by achieving high SLA scores through effective staff deployment to meet SLA attendance and completion times and regular auditing or review
- Assisting in disaster recovery and business continuity management, supporting the client by contributing and following their agreed processes and procedures
- Own and update the site Risk Register and review with the client on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the Forward Maintenance Register (FMR) is up dated and works are completed in line with the contract
- Manage, monitor and report on the operational performance of the contract, including operational delivery of planned & reactive works as well as the required financial reporting
- Using management information tools and reports to assist in identifying and reducing re-occurring faults/trends
- Ensure full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPI’s and documentation is held to meet the clients auditing requirements.
- Work within the agreed financial parameters agreed within the contract, ensuring that all security, health and safety items are completed in line with legislation and guidance and within the agreed contractual SLA’s
- Managing WIP status through monthly review of WIP and Operational reports
- Solid understanding and experience of managing hard services within critical environments
- Understand the requirements of soft services, preferably having managed or had experience of areas such as Cleaning, Catering, Security, Transport, front of House
- Good knowledge / experience of Microsoft office packages
- Have an excellent understanding of health and safety preferably with IOSH certification
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong customer focus skills and attitude with good negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Flexible and willing approach to work
- Good communicator – both Written and Orally
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking