Reading, South East-
£15 per hour, Benefits: weekly pay
Consultant name: Cara Tafreshi
Job Title: Workspace Ambassador
Location: Green Park
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temp contract
Do you live in Reading? Do you have experience in facilities? Are you looking for a new role? If the answer is yes, then read on:
PRS are currently looking to support our globally recognised client in their search for a workplace ambassador to work on their site in Reading. This client offers excellent career progression and great company culture.
This is a temporary role starting soon as possible and requires working from 8.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday. The hourly rate £15. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot at the door and work with a great client.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of designated floors
- Dealing with IT maintenance, cleaning and other department regarding reports
- Reports on health and safety hazards
- To be an ambassador technology applications to support managing the floors as well as encouraging personnel to use daily
- Become a Moves and Changes liaison, provide portering and planning support when required
- Provide cover and assistance to other assigned floors when required
- To be familiarised with the front desk roles to provide cover as and when required
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Support the clear desk policy to ensure desk are hygienically cleaned
- Act as fire Marshall for floor ensuring safe evacuation
If you have proven experience and are looking for a new role, apply today!