Maintenance Supervisor – Canary Wharf – £45k
Canary Wharf, South East-
£45000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare
Consultant name: Joe Taylor
Engineering Supervisor – Canary Wharf – £45K
Location: Canary Wharf
Hours – Days Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Our client who is a industry leading in facilities maintenance are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join their team at a state of the art, high end luxury appartment complex based in the Canary Wharf area. Engineering Supervisor to supervise a team of hard services technical and semi-skilled employees and sub-contractors. To ensure the safe and efficient delivery of planned maintenance, reactive tasks, additional works, and minor projects. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a £45K salary.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Ensure that safety is a key priority, and that safety performance is attained always.
- Ensure statutory compliance is maintained across all sites.
- Ensure that maintenance tasks and inspections are executed as per specification and plan. This will include monitoring of staff and subcontractors whilst on site.
- Raise notifications/quotes for emerging work resulting from planned maintenance works.
- Scope all jobs and produce work packs including risk assessment/safe working procedure methods.
- Undertake first line personnel management. Managing engineer’s overall performance in respect to values and behaviors in line with the contractual SLAs.
- Ensuring the team is efficiently utilised and productivity of team is optimised.
- Host technicians & operative’s monthly meetings inclusive of toolbox talks & business updates.
- Undertake site inspections and audits.
- Ensure technicians & operatives training and performance appraisal is scheduled and completed within the correct time scales.
- Utilise company IT systems including CAFM system.
- Provide report and present all technical analytics and trends for internal and Client group.
- Ad-hoc task as may be required from time to time.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare