London, South East-
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant name: Callum McDougall
** Project Manager – M&E – up to £65000 + Package **
My client is currently seeking a highly driven, ambitious, and experienced Project Manager based in London.
They are a Technical Facilities Management service with a human touch. With over 850 employees, their expert led teams self-deliver hard services such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fabric maintenance, small works and projects. They also deliver or manage on behalf of some customers soft services, including cleaning, front of house and security.
- Based out of London but expect to travel to Bristol and Welwyn Garden City.
- Preference is for M&E background and must be conversant and experienced with managing contracts such as JCT and NEC3 contracts also for running and controlling P&L accounts (Multiple).
- QHSE qualifications are essential.
- CDM regulations.
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS.
- Recognised technical qualification in construction, M or E or similar.
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy and numeracy.
- Recognised qualification in Project Management.
- Understanding customer needs.
- Competence to deliver.
- Commercial awareness.