Warrington, North West-
£33,500 - £33,500 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: JO-2301-254741
Date posted: 10/01/2023
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Warrington working Monday – Friday 08:00am – 4.30pm 40 hours per week.
To support the supervisor in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities. The role is a permanent position paying £33,500 basic
Maintenance Engineer duties:
Support the Planned maintenance team in the completion of a wide range of planned maintenance activities in accordance with site and company rules, procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- Legionella Control
- Carry out routine checks and temperature monitoring of water systems (where applicable)
- Record readings and produce defect reports on the results
- Carry out routine functional RCD testing, periodic emergency light testing etc.
- Perform round routes, filter changes and greasing/oiling of plant and equipment
- Condition Based Monitoring
- To support the account in the completion of a wide range of planned maintenance activities. Responsible for assisting or carrying out technical routine maintenance and/or minor repairs in a range of disciplines, including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, buildings and civils, Legionella control and escorting.
- To provide a proactive maintenance service
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance activities are carried out safely and securely, and in line with company policies and procedures and current health and safety legislation
- Whilst specific qualifications are not required for this position, an understanding of the facilities services industry would be advantageous and a basic appreciation of building services is essential.
- 18th Edition Essential
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline (Desired)
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Personable and approachable
- Literate and numerate
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.