Service Delivery Co-Ordinator – Eastleigh
Eastleigh, South East-
£25,500 - £25,500 per annum
Consultant name: Cara Tafreshi
Job reference: JO-2301-254781
Date posted: 11/01/2023
Job Title: Service Delivery Co-Ordinator
Location: Eastleigh SO53 3YE
Start Date: ASAP
Do you live Eastleigh? Do you have experience in Helpdesk? Are you looking for a new role? If the answer is yes, then read on:
PRS are currently looking to support our globally recognised client in their search for a Service Delivery Co-Ordinator to work on their site in Eastleigh SO53 3YE. This client offers excellent career progression and great company culture.
This is a Perm role starting soon as possible and requires working from 8.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday. The salary is £25,500. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced helpdesk operator to get their foot at the door and work with a great client.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a first line contact for internal and external customers/contractors.
- To manage client platform to ensure the clients fault log is dealt with effectively taking ownership of jobs that you have logged.
- Life safe systems and statutory inspections completed as per the legal compliance and SLA/KPI required times
- When an engineer is scheduled to a job ensure the attendance info is communicated to the customer and engineer.
- Ensure that job packs within your area are complete and ready for billing. Job packs must include PO/ Quote/ CVI/SMR/ email communications.
- Changing status on open jobs, chasing subcontractor for both delivery dates for parts and service completion sheets and updating customers as required.
- Process and job on the in house finance system (JDE) to enable invoicing
- Liaising with Clients to escalate out of line incidents..
- Raise Purchase Orders as and when required.
- Administer PPM’s and Reactive control to Service Engineers through in House System and are carried out within one month of the allocated date
- Coordinate faults, schedule to engineers, communicate with customers.
- Review all paperwork received from engineers and raise follow on or new jobs for any sheets for further action.
- Any other duties as requested by the Management Team within reason to suit the changing needs of the business.
If interested apply today!