Electrical Shift Engineer – Oxford
Oxford, South East-
£45,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant name: Joe Taylor
Job reference: JO-2301-254860
Date posted: 16/01/2023
We have currently got an electrical shift engineer role based in the Oxford area.The aspects of this hands on role will include all electrically focused building services duties such as pre planned maintenance and reactive works around a large compus of buildings.
This is a great oppertunity to join one of the UK’s leading FM providers on a large contract with great potential for career development, training and good support.
Working on a continental shift pattern
Optional Overtime available
• Electrical and basic Mechanical PPM’s and Reactive maintenance
• General building services tasks
• Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
• Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU’s / FCU’s, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
• Electrical – City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
• Client Facing
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience