Handyperson – Wallsend, Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne, North East-
£11 - £11 per hour
Consultant name: Sue Gaffney
Job reference: JO-2301-254915
Date posted: 18/01/2023
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Handyperson / Maintenance Fabric Technician to work in the Wallsend area – Paying £10.94 per hour – Monday to Friday – 7.30am – 4.30pm. This is a Temp – Perm role for the rigt candidate
Job Specification: To deliver the highest standards of customer service and workplace experience, whilst providing a Fabric Technician/Workplace Assistant service to our client; which involves delivery of both Planned and Reactive Fabric Maintenance and porterage duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ventilation grill cleaning
• Periodic – rainwater gully/gutter cleaning
• Internal Fire Door inspections
• Tap flushing
• General Lighting checks – visual
• Sanitary and Waste-Water Plumbing – visual
• Fire Extinguisher Checks – visual
• Supporting M&E / Security Team in completion of weekly Fire alarm test
• Daily/Weekly /Monthly Building inspections
• Hanging of shelves, posters, notice boards, and signage
• Furniture checks and adjustments (Door Handles/Closers/Desk Raisers)
• Assistance with small-scale furniture movement and porterage activities
• Meeting Room set up
• Patching /Replacement of floor tiles (carpet / ceramic)
• Replace suspended ceiling tiles and clean ceiling grilles
• Patch fill/paint – making good wall small scale wall repairs
• Completion of daily site inspections – ensuring workspace is professionally presented.
• Report and monitor incoming workplace faults via CAFM system – ensuring tasks are responded to within Service Level Agreements
• Escorting of contractors
• Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
• Understand and strictly adhere to the clients procedures and protocols with regards Health & Safety, Security measures
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.