Greater London, South East-
£0 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant name: Gianluigi Bleve
Job reference: JO-2301-254924
Date posted: 18/01/2023
Here at PRS we are currenlty recruiting for an exciting role for a passionate Executive Chef to join a well know luxury Hotel in Mayfair.
You will the opportunity work in a Hotel rated on the best 30 place where to work in London.
Amazing staff , amazing benefit , spacoius and well equipped Kithcen.
About the Job
- Take charge of all culinary activities at the hotel across all of the hotel outlets, restaurants, terrace, tea lounge and banqueting
- Create cost-effective, high-quality recipes and menus based on seasonal ingredients
- Develop item pricing – ensure all menus are correctly costed and have required allergen information available
- Be aware of the latest food trends and the surrounding business environment
- Manage the entire kitchen team and kitchen porters
- Create a positive yet professional environment for the team by motivating and inspiring kitchen teams to develop reputation and staff retention
- Lead the team by example
- Constantly develop the stars of our kitchen – helping to motivate and train chefs at all levels to develop into their next role within the company and identify suitable opportunities
- Recruit and manage the kitchen brigade
- Oversee food safety and health safety at the premises, ensuring all EOH and Food Safety audit requirements are met
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations
- Monitor and improve kitchen standards by regular audits
- Perform the necessary administrative duties
- Keep time and payroll records
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage Director on enhancing and sustaining service delivery
- A FUN, LOVE and ENERGY type attitude towards your work
- A team player
- Hands-on attitude, with attention to detail
- You must have a passion for food, people development and possess excellent technical skills
- You will set the tone for the business relationships and be standard-bearer for consistency of food delivery and compliance expectations throughout
- Used to working in a high-volume environment
- Experience with Gross Profit, costing, wastage management, ordering, stock etc.
- Strong health & safety knowledge
- A stable work history