Admin – Preston
Preston, North West-
£12 - £12 per hour
Consultant name: Sue Gaffney
Job reference: JO-2301-255046
Date posted: 24/01/2023
Our client is looking for a driven and experienced Administrator based in Preston postcode area PR1 8AF, office based no hybrid working. Immediate start, possible temp – perm role, Monday to Friday hours are 9am – 5.00pm, pay rate £12.45ph + holiday pay. To be considered you will need to have Strong admin and multitask experience, ability to use Excel / Word / PowerPoint at an advanced level.
The role will cover all general administrative tasks to include:
– Daily operational support to team, planning and customers
– PPM and Maintenance scheduling – clerical support duties
– All basic general admin duties to support a busy facilities office
– The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services to a busy and growing maintenance contract.
– Provide technical administration support, plan under pressure and provide reports and job specs
– Contract administration and all associated back office support
– Data entry
– Liaison with Senior Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
– Assist in a general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties, will be “hands-on”
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
– Have min 3 years administration experience
– Ideally have a technical knowledge background (but not essential)
– Experience of working within the building services sector – a distinct advantage
– Be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations (but not essential)
– Have accounts and contracts administration experience – desirable
– Be willing to work “hands-on” and complete general administrative duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.