Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Work for us/Internal vacancies-
London, South East-
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant name: Mark Evans
Job reference: JO-2212-254580
Date posted: 01/03/2023
Trainee Recruitment Consultants x 5
Location :- Liverpool Street, London
Join PRS Recruitment Services one of the UK’s leadings Recruitment companies specialising in the Built space sector, providing into Facilities services, Property Management and building services engineering.
You’ll be trained to become an expert Recruitment Consultant in your specialist field and benefit from best-in-class training along the way.
We’re looking for motivated & ambitious individuals to join their team in London.
High earning potential, a social working environment and lots of room for career progression is all on offer.
If you have recently graduated, have experience in recruitment or a proven track record in sales or customer services, then apply now to start your new career.
A leading specialist Recruitment company working across the Built Space and Infrastructure, providing recruitment services, temporary, permanent and fixed term contract in :-
· Building Services Engineering – commercial & critical
· Hospitality and Contract Catering
· Facilities Soft Services – Cleaning and Support Services
· Administration, office support and back office
· Industrial, driving and logistics
· Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering, projects, construction and Property.
- Comprehensive training and training platforms.
- You’ll have a clearly defined & transparent career progression plan – the question Is how fast you want to move?
- Sociable, fun and supportive team based in an inspiring office space in Central London.
· Identifying and developing existing and new client job opportunities
· Development of candidate database and generation of candidates via jobs boards, social media and word of mouth
- Managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews, feedback management, closing deals and post-placement follow ups.
- Actively networking with candidates and industry connections and market mapping.
- Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news.
- 6 months+ Sales, Recruitment Experience or Customer Service
- Natural rapport builder
- Good at creating and maintaining relationships
- Outgoing personality
· Excellent communication skills
· Driven and money motivated
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good at problem solving
· Go getter attitude
· Good at working to own initiative
· Team player
· Willingness to learn
- Competitive Basic Salary – £22,000 – £24,000 starting.
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 25% of what you generate
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives
- Company Benefits, pension, 30 days holiday, birthdays off, uncapped commission scheme and many more.
To Apply: –
Send your CV. Plus provided :- Why you’re interested in the recruitment sector, what skills/attribute do you have that you feel support your application to become a Recruitment Consultant?
Applications from overseas will not be considered without a fully valid visa.