Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
Horsham, South East-
£25 - £25 per hour
Consultant name: Emma Cops
Job reference: JO-2302-255700
Date posted: 01/03/2023
Mobile Multi-skilled Engineer
Job Title: Mobile Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Building services/ FM)
Location: Gatwick, Brighton and Farnborough.
Start Date: Immediate start
Type: Temporary on going
Start date: Monday 6th March
Pay Rate: £24.50ph
Pay: Weekly pay
Do you live near Gatwick?
Do you have experience as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer on a commercial site?
Are you immediately available?
If the answer is yes, then read on…
PRS have an exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated across 3 sites. 1 in Gatwick, 1 in Brighton and 1 in Farnborough. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from a commercial/ Facilities background. The hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
Monday to Wednesday in Gatwick, Thursday in Brighton, Friday morning in Farnborough and then back to Gatwick Friday afternoon.
Vehicle and fuel card provided.
This is a temporary ongoing position covering long term sickness, therefore he or she will start on a temporary basis with an hourly rate paying £24.50 per hour. If you perform well the role could be extended.
Job Description – Provide the electrical and mechanical function to facilitate both Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive maintenance ensuring business continuity is always maintained . Assist with specified electrical/ mechanical project works.
- Perform a range of planned and reactive maintenance activities on all non-production electrical/mechanical equipment, both indoors, outside and in plant areas assigned through the (PPM) system.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed and signed off within the specified timeframe.
- Diagnose machine breakdowns, recommend replacements for old or faulty electrical components/fittings and assist the Maintenance Supervisor in forecasting requirements.
- Perform electrical installation Additional Work Request (AWR’s) as and when required.
- Provide information and support on projects as and when required.
- Assist in managing electrical equipment and supplies on site, in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist in performing energy audits and recommend alternative sources of energy to reduce energy costs
- Ensure that all electrical gadgets and instruments are switched off after close of work daily.
- To assist with general facilities support tasks at all levels of the operation as specified by the Maintenance Manager.
- Contribute to managing the cleanliness around the site ensuring that no rubbish, redundant equipment, stock or pallets are left on roads and footpaths.
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff and colleagues.
- Time served electrical or mechanical apprenticeship in maintenance or appropriate City and Guilds qualifications in electrical or mechanical maintenance.
- 17th Edition IEE Electrical Regulations qualification.
- Experience with air handling, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Good working knowledge of Building Management Systems.