Multi Skilled Engineer
Multi Skilled Engineer
Swindon, South West-
£33,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant name: Chris Logan
Job reference: JO-2305-257020
Date posted: 22/05/2023
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer?
Are you looking to work the area of Oxford to Swindon?
If you are then this could be the perfect job for you.
The salary on offer to an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer is circa £34k.
You will be working as a Multi-Skilled Engineer for a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer you will be joining the team located in Oxford or Swindon to cover that geographical area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks. This will include the supervision of specialist sub-contractors.
You will need to ensure the paperwork is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed.
Your job will be:
· Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available e.g., Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbook’s, PPE, toolbox talks.
· Compliance with and record keeping for ISO 9001/14001
· Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
· Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPMs to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear etc).
· Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements.
· Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
· To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work.
· To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested.
· To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site.
· To respond to callouts and cover emergencies as required.
· Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
· Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes
- Installation of electrical services.
- Fault finding on electrical circuits.
- Knowledge of lone working requirements.
- Risk Assessment trained.
- Experience of general Building Management Systems
- Electrical Testing to BS7671.
Education and Skills:
· Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent.
· A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
· Full Clean UK driving licence held for minimum of 3 years.
· Health & safety training
· Recognised mechanical qualifications.
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today.