Supervisor – Electrical – South Wales / Somerset
Supervisor – Electrical – South Wales / Somerset
Somerset, South West-
£36,000 - £37,200 per annum
Consultant name: Chris Logan
Job reference: JO-2305-257090
Date posted: 24/05/2023
Are you looking for a Supervisors role?
Do you have an electrical bias and 18th Edition?
Would you like to work on a new national project across many supermarkets in your designated geographical area?
If the answer is “Yes” then please apply today to be considered.
This role would suit an Electrical Supervisor or Electrical Team leader looking to manage a mobile team for Building Services Electrical planned and reactive maintenance projects.
There are two locations looking for this role, South Wales and Somerset.
Salary on offer:
£37,200 + 13 X £166 (for the on call rota) Total package = £39,358 p/a
This is a key position, managing a team of engineers who will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across several site locations.
Your team will be the first line in all maintenance issues throughout your allocated patch and team. sites. You may be required to request specialist attendance following initial call out.
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance for supermarkets within your designated geographical patch.
Your team will be the first line in all maintenance issues throughout your allocated sites. You may be required to request specialist attendance following initial call out.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date at all times.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
· Live the company culture, values and behaviours
· Ensure company policies and practises are adhered to
· Attend training courses as and when necessary, by the company and ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times. Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required. Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately.
- Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line Manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
- Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site.
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by management.
- Work with company and customer employees to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual’s technical competence in accordance with current specifications.
- Complete general repairs and maintenance to customer sites as designated management.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship and customer employees.
- Monitor and update the Mercury system including live job updates.
- Comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
- Complete all mandatory online training and Evolve modules.
- Conduct emergency lighting tests ensuring any requirements for repairs are logged.
- Ensure that compliance documentation is completed and up to date at all times
· Effectively communicate with other team members and management.
· Follow purchase order process
· Ensure all costs are approved
· To undertake any other reasonable duties and/or responsibilities as may be required.
· You will be part of a 1 in 4 standby on-call rota.
This role is responsible for logging material spending and purchasing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
· City and Guilds 2382 18th edition.
· 3 phase electrics and its applications
· Ability to maintain and repair a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment, e.g. commercial ovens, dishwashers and microwaves
· Quality of repairs and maintenance
· Speed and efficiency of work
· Response to service call requests within agreed response times
· Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
· Maintenance of the Health and Safety policy
· Client and colleague relationships and feedback
· Full driving license
Please apply today to be considered or contact Chris.Logan@PRSJobs.com for more details.