Area Site Technician
Area Site Technician
Nottingham, East Midlands-
£0 - £36,629 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: JO-2305-257080
Date posted: 26/05/2023
PRS are working with a highly reputable client who are actively looking to hire an Area Site Technician.
This is a mobile role where you will be covering up to 5 sites in a small geographical area across Nottingham.
The purpose of the role is to be first line in all maintenance issues throughout the designated area. You will also carry out technical repairs and PPM’s and make sure that all technical and company paperwork is completed and up to date.
Other duties include:
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times. Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurate.
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line Manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required.
- Work with company and customer employees to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
- Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site.
- You will be part of a 1 in 4 standby on-call rota.
- City and Guilds 2382 18th edition
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Full clean drivers licence
- Ability to maintain and repair a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment, e.g. commercial ovens, dishwashers and microwaves
- Response to service call requests within agreed response times
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
In return, you will receive a salary of £36629 plus van, fuel card, uniform, tools, 33 days holiday and a number of additional benefits.
If you believe that you meet the requirements for this role then please apply now.