Central London, South East-
£40000 per annum, Benefits: 40K + Private Health Care + Private Pension + Free Meals + Free Parking
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
An amazing opportunity has come up for come up to work for a client in West London
40K + Private Health Care + Private Pension + Free Meals + Free Parking
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed, and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Undertake Statutory Maintenance Tasks as per the SFG20 Maintenance specification
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Complete and Issue Permits on behalf of Engie and 3rd party subcontractors as per the requirements of the contract Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract Administrator
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members or staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the professional image of the company is presented to clients at all times
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of the company are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Engie’s Technical and SHEQ processes and client requirements (or approved client system).