Lead Shift Engineer
London, South East-
£40000 per annum, Benefits: 40K + Private Health Care + Private Pension + Free Meals + Free Parking
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Lead Shift Engineer
An amazing opportunity has come up for come up to work for a client in West London
40K + Private Health Care + Private Pension + Free Meals + Free Parking
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed, and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Undertake Statutory Maintenance Tasks as per the SFG20 Maintenance specification
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Complete and Issue Permits on behalf of Engie and 3rd party subcontractors as per the requirements of the contract Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract Administrator
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members or staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the professional image of the company is presented to clients at all times
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of the company are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- A recognised electrical qualification such as:17th Edition 2382-15 (BS7671:2008:2015) or 18th Edition Course – 2382-18 (BS 7671:2018)
- C&G 2357 NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation or Maintenance
- Demonstratable best practice experience of maintaining building systems within an Estate Management department or through an FM service provider within a complex organisation
- Ability to follow complex instructions working independently or within a team to identify technical issues and provide timely solutions.
- Basic IT skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Fully conversant with Building regulations and the requirements of life safety systems for buildings
- Conversant with the use of technical equipment in identifying faults to provide solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work successfully across a broad spectrum of stakeholders including consultants, contractors, members, guests and staff
- Enjoy working in a high performing culture where continuous improvement is the norm
- Commitment to provide excellent service delivery, encouraging a culture of innovation, by contributing to and embracing new ideas and working practices
- Experience in working with CAFM systems and BMS systems desirable but not essential