Cleaning Supervisor – Leigh
Leigh, North West-
£12 - £12 per hour
Consultant name: Karen Chatfield
Job reference: JO-2308-258639
Date posted: 30/08/2023
PRS are seeking to recruit for an experienced Mobile Cleaning Supervisor based in Leigh. The role is temp to perm for the right candidate – based on paying £12.00 per hour – Working days are 5 over 7 – 40 hours per week – 8am – 5pm – Candidates must drive – mileage paid.
• Building relationships and communication with the clients etc. Attending meetings / client meetings as and when required. Build rapport leading to trust and open book policies
• Carry out scheduled audits, visiting the site and walking the area with the client representative.
• To produce accurate and timely reports and information as required by the Operations Managers.
• Encourage multi-skilling through training plans in conjunction with the Operations Managers.
• Developing staff to improve morale and productivity.
• To be responsible for the supervision of all the Sub-Contract services within their area.
• To be the central point for H&S issues.
• To conduct regular reviews with the Management team to ensure standards are achieved.
• You will be an integral part of maintaining cleaning and hygiene standards.
• You will be responsible for the maintenance of standards of dress and behaviour of Operatives & Associates.
• You must be flexible and meet the needs of the customer with a ‘can do’ approach. You must be available for special function planning and execution.
• Identifying and organising staff training, both Company and any mandatory established training requirements.
• Requirement to provide a weekly operational report to the Operations Manager.
• You will be occasionally called upon to conduct basic administration such as return to work forms.
• You will cover in the absence of Operatives within your area of responsibility as directed by the Operations Manager.
• Ensure that at all times, the image of the contract reflects the professional image of the company.
• Undertake any other duties that may be required commensurate with the position as deemed necessary by the Assistant Operations Manager.
Key Personal Requirements:
• Staff Management
• Quality of Service and Standards; Health, Hygiene, and Safety all comply with Company and Client Quality Control Systems
• IT skills, literate in the use of MS Office Essential
• Experience working in a high-end corporate environment
• Able to deliver a high standard of training
• BICsc Trained (desirable)
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.