Engineering Account Manager (Facilities Services)
London, South East-
£77,000 - £77,000 per annum
Consultant name: Glenn Steed
Job reference: JO-2309-259016
Date posted: 05/09/2023
Engineering Account Manager (Remote Working)
London & South East
PRS are working with one of the largest FM Service Providers in the sector to recruit for an Engineering Account Manager. In the role of Engineering Account Manager you will be overseeing a nation-wide portfolio of sites (supported by two regional managers reporting into you) to deliver the Hard FM services to a multi-national Oil & Gas client’s forecourt operations.
Purpose of the role – Engineering Account Manager
Manages the contract for a broad scope of work. This individual ensures the financial performance, customer satisfaction, and revenue and margin growth of the project through the selection, development, people-oriented management of resources and team performance. In addition, the Account Manager manages continuous improvement to metrics and successfully influences required change, public works conformance, or civil engineering tasks. The Account Manager provides leadership for the Facility site Operations and Maintenance functions of the account, utilizing sound employee, budgetary, operational, and customer services strategies.
· Understanding the contract terms and conditions and customer expectations at a detailed level and taking ownership for outcomes.
· Reviewing and proactively establishing required procedures and training personnel to consistently meet and exceed the financial and performance expectations of the client in a safe and cost-effective manner.
· Providing the technical and management direction for all facility management services and tapping into our resources to reduce costs and increase satisfaction.
· Initiate and take responsibilities on the Cost saving which in the global contract
· Ensuring that work performed is covered by the contract and properly reimbursed from the client.
· Preparing proposals and negotiating profitable compensation for requested work outside the original contract.
· Establishing process performance metrics; tracking, analysing, and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction.
· Taking corrective actions to bring about required change.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar (essential)
· Previous management responsibilities in Service industry experience with expertise in facility management, or technical services (Operating &Maintenance).
· Strong vendor management experience
· Must have proven profit and loss management track record with the ability to demonstrate a successful sales growth, balanced performance in customer satisfaction, service delivery, and employee development.
· Good problem solving & analytical and organizing & relationship management skills