£24 - £24 per hour
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: JO-2309-259050
Date posted: 06/09/2023
We are recruiting for a Facilities Manager based in the Leeds area to work with a prestigious Building Services and FM firm. Responsible for the overall management of service delivery activities across a portfolio of buildings. Based from Leeds with sites in Liverpool and Newcastle.
This is initially a contract role circa 24/hr (50k equiv), expenses and transport paid. Monday to Fri 40 hours/week days.
Duration is circa 3-6 months (review for permanency) with Fixed Term Contract Option available.
The role is working with in house and outsourced service providers to ensure an integrated FM service to customers. Management and coordination of site activities to ensure business continuity and avoiding performance penalties. Financial and risk management and ensuring a safe, compliant contract estate at all times.
Main Responsibilities will be:
• Ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across all the functions, H&S, QA and Environmental
• Monitor, review and demonstrate a process of continuous improvements to H&S and Environmental practices
• Operate the risk framework identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities
• Act as line manager for in-house service delivery teams and maintain liaison with service providers and specialist subcontractors as required.
• Prepare, communicate and deliver a first-line auditing schedule covering H&S and service delivery quality for assigned buildings
• Ensure that all aspects of service delivery, planned and reactive are in line with contract KPIs/SLAs for assigned building/s
• Understand and meet customer requirements, using feedback to enhance service delivery
• Agree and maintain clear safety and operational plans for all sites
• Work with Portfolio Manager to develop specific objectives in line with the business plan
• Communicate account-specific performance objectives
• Contribute to company objectives by meeting own performance objectives.
Have Facilities management experience
• Has strong customer focus
• Have people management experience
• Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
• Has strong communication skills
• Has strong planning and time management skills
• Is numerate and analytical and financially aware
• Good IT skills- MS office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Willingness to learn/train
• Experience of contract management
• Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of M&E, technical compliance etc.
• Recognised H&S qualification (e.g. IOSH)
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.