Daventry, East Midlands-
£0 - £36,297 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: JO-2307-258020-1
Date posted: 08/09/2023
PRS are working with a well established Facilities Management company who are actively recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician in the Daventry area.
This is a static role, working on one site.
The purpose of the role is to carry out planned and reactive maintenance issues. You will carry out technical repairs and PPM’s and ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date at all times.
- Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times
- Deliver reactive and planned fire alarm system maintenance
- Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary
- Conduct emergency lighting tests and repairs
- Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site
- Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual’s technical competence in accordance with current specifications
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required
- You will be part of a 24/7 call out rota
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Electrician
- NVQ Level 3 ideally
- 18th Edition ideally but will consider 17th Edition
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you believe that you have the skill-set and experience for this role, you will receive a salary of £36397 plus a wide range of addition benefits.
If this is a position that believe ticks the boxes for your next step in your career then please apply now.