Fire Install Engineer
Aldermaston, South East-
£0 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: JO-2307-258151-1
Date posted: 08/09/2023
PRS are working with a well established company who are actively recruiting for a Fire Alarm Install Engineer in Aldermaston.
Due to the nature of the contract only British Citizens can be considered for this position and will need to undergo & maintain security clearance
This is a role that is offering a 9 day working fortnight where you will have every other Friday off.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Installation of fire detection and alarm systems in accordance with BS5839pt1 2013 and BRE /LPS1014 installation rules
- Undertake all duties and responsibilities, including relevant training and medicals, as deemed necessary for working in radiological and explosive controlled areas
- Complete timesheets weekly
- Control and manage tools and plant on site to ensure that resources are in accordance with the job
- Develop and maintain effective Client relationship and assist in gaining future work for the Company
- Provide weekly progress reports to Line Manager, as and when required
- Return necessary paperwork to Administration team or Manager as required
- Previous experience installing Fire Alarm systems to BS 5839 standard
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- SC clearance would be a bonus
- Proven experience on working in industrial environments
In return, you will receive a salary of £35,000 plus £6400 site allowance, 25 days holiday on top of the additional 26 days you will get of each year, pension and a range of other benefits.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this role then please apply now.