Superintendent – Healthcare
$90,000 - $110,000 per annum
Consultant name: Claire Brooks
Job reference: JO-2306-257754-2
Date posted: 08/09/2023
As superintendent it is your responsibility to effectively monitor, direct, and coordinate the field operations. You will work with the balance of the project team to effectively deliver successful projects to the clients. Your primary focus will be working on large scale OCCUPIED healthcare facilities so experience in this field is necessary.
- Strong comprehension of plans, specifications, submittals, and shop drawings
- Plan and supervise field activities including determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
- ICRA and PCRA experience required.
- Oversee, manage, and mentor the next generation of field leadership.
- Effectively coordinate subcontractors sequencing and performance.
- Develop, monitor, and ensure adherence to the project schedule
- Assist in resolving construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required
- Monitor field compliance with project safety program requirements; ensure corrective measures are implemented in coordination with Tellepsen’s award winning safety department.
- Maintain liaison with other departments (Quality, Equipment, Safety, etc.) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support field activities and project schedule.
- Ability to complete field related digital paperwork in timely and complete manner
- Adhere to SWPPP requirements
- Ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Perform timely and accurately project close out procedures (As-Builts, Punchlist, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent and large scale ($150m+) OCCUPIED health care projects.
- Must have experience working with ICRA and PCRA.
- Strong leadership skills
- Detailed and hands on approach
- Client focused
- Proficient in the use of technology including project management software, PlanGrid, Primavera scheduling software.
- Completion of OSHA 3