M&E Engineer – West Midlands
West Midlands, West Midlands-
£0 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: JO-2309-259005-2
Date posted: 12/09/2023
PRS are working with a globally recognised Facilities Management company who are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical & Electrical Engineer with more of an Electrical bias to cover multiple sites across the West Midlands.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering assigned tasks, along with reactive and PPM works as required. Commitment to customer care, working collaboratively with colleagues, clients & customers is at the heart of what we do every day. We’ll look to you to carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated electrical equipment, general fault finding and repairs to electrical assets and services. You will also be required to maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic.
You will also be responsible for:
- Completing assigned PPMs and remedial works using FSI GO, completing job reports and completing job closure
- Tracking compliance daily
- Managing P ratings and SLA on jobs whilst ensuring jobs are closed down correctly and within time.
- Managing on site contractors.
- Reporting on any operational incidents impacting building functionality.
- Working closely with the wider FM team on site
- Level 3 qualified electrician essential
- 18th Edition desirable
- Current or Previous LV Authorised Person desirable
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office
- Sound technical understanding of M&E systems including PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Fault Rectification
- Experience in working as part of a team whilst having the ability to work independently
- Forward thinking with ability to spot potential improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and client on site
In return, you will receive a salary of £40,000 plus company van, fuel card, pension, 27 days holiday + bank holidays and a wide range of additional benefits.
If you believe that you meet the requirements and have the previous experience to succeed in this role then please apply now.