Helpdesk Administrator – Manchester
Manchester, North West-
£13 - £13 per hour
Consultant name: Karen Chatfield
Job reference: JO-2309-259216
Date posted: 15/09/2023
PRS are seeking to recruit for a driven and experienced Helpdesk Administrator to provide support to the back office for a busy Building Services company based in Salford Quays. Immediate start – 6 Month contract at present – Working hours are Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week – Paying £13.00 per hour.
The role will cover all general Helpdesk/Administrative tasks to include:
– Daily operational support to team, linkage to finance, planning and customers
– Some accounts administration and purchasing coordination
– PPM and Maintenance scheduling / dealing with all engineers
– Clerical support duties
– All basic general administration duties to support a busy facilities office
The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services.
– Provide technical administration support, plan under pressure and provide reports and job specs
– Provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
– Assist in the creation of new accounts and purchasing methods and the implementation of the systems
– Contract Helpdesk Administration and all associated back office support
– Data entry and invoice coordination
– Liaison with Senior and Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
– Manage PPM scheduling
– Assist in all general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties with a “hands-on” approach
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
– Have a minimum of 3 years administration experience
– Experience of working within the building services sector – a distinct advantage
– Be familiar with Facilities Management, Building Services or Maintenance sector operations
– Have accounts and contracts administration experience – desirable
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.