Handyman – Livingston
£12 - £12 per hour
Consultant name: Libby Cavanagh
Job reference: JO-2309-259243
Date posted: 15/09/2023
We are recruiting for an experienced Handyperson based in Livingston, this is a static role paying £11.97ph PAYE, Monday – Friday 7am – 3.30pm with 30 mins unpaid break.
As the Handyperson your duties will include
· Repair and preventative maintenance of building fabric and other duties in support of the rest of the team
· To carry out water temp checks, ladder inspections and lift call point checks amongst other duties
· To carry out Joinery / Fabric and basic plumbing
· Gutter and high-level cleaning
· Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
· Carry out tasks within typical plantroom environments and at high level, working from platforms and ladders when required
· Keep and maintain all company issued tools in a safe and serviceable manner
Must have fabric maintenance / handyperson skills
maintenance experience and willingness to complete general handyperson tasks
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer