Recycling Operative – Livingston
£11 - £11 per hour
Consultant name: Libby Cavanagh
Job reference: JO-2309-259244
Date posted: 15/09/2023
We are recruiting for an experienced Waste/Recycling Operative based in Livingston, this is a static role paying £10.93ph PAYE, Wednesday – Sunday 37.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 10am – 8pm
As the Waste Operative / Recycling your duties will include
- To carry out cleaning and recycling duties in a correct and timely manner in accordance with the site cleaning/recycling specification. This includes segregating all waste into the correct waste stream and communicating with the grounds team to ensure that bins are emptied and empty bins brought in to ensure a smooth operation.
- Interacting with members of the public and offer great customer service when required.
- To carry out cleaning assignment responsibilities as designated by their Line Manager. This will include cleaning the room you will be working in and the bins and other items related to the operation in the food court.
- To liaise with their Line Manager, Site Management, and team members daily so a sound communication channel exists.
- To deal with the waste on site as per the recycling rules and regulations and the law in Scotland.
- Maintenance and correct / safe usage of all equipment on site ensuring any faults are reported and resolved as a matter of priority.
- Ensure correct usage of cleaning chemicals ensuring minimal waste and sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- Adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the client and others on site.
The successful candidate for the role of Waste Operative will have experience in a Recycling/Waste/Refuse environment
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer