London, South East-
£25 - £25 per hour
Consultant name: Natalie Harrington
Job reference: NH-3
Date posted: 03/11/2023
PRS are looking for Mobile Mulitskilled engineers for our client, You will be working within Zones 1 & 2
- To provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection council documentation.
- Providing accurate feedback information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance/breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Developing and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects.
- Carrying out condition based monitoring surveys.
- Carrying out minor new works installations and testing.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of plant and adjacent areas.
- Undertaking defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management.
- Assisting the Shift Supervisor in providing information for technical and incident reports.