Maintenance/Multiskilled Electrican engineer
London, South East-
£22 - £24 per hour
Consultant name: Lenka Turonova
Job reference: LT-2
Date posted: 07/11/2023
PRS Recruitment Agency is currently seeking experienced Electrical Day/Night Shift Maintenance/Multiskilled Engineers to work with some of our most prestigious clients across London. As a leading provider of recruitment solutions, we offer competitive rates of pay ranging between £22.00 and £24.00 per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance tasks on electrical systems within commercial buildings
- Undertake fault-finding and diagnostic work on electrical systems
- Complete minor installations, repairs and improvements
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Accurately record all work carried out using computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation or City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installations
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Desired)
- Experience of working with BMS systems
- Strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be available to work day and night shifts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that values its employees and provides ongoing training and support. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact lenka.Turonova@prsjobs.com with your CV