Manchester, North West-
£38,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: 000000000026026
Date posted: 08/11/2023
We are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician to provide maintenance and building services compliance to sites in the North West. You will be expected to have good knowledge of FM disciplines and building services on commercial estates etc.
Permanent position paying 38-40k basic (depending on experience) plus overtime
Monday to Friday days
On call TBC
Duties & Responsibilities
· To ensure that all critical PPM’s are carried out on site and carry out reactive work at the request of the end user, ensuring that this is in line with SLA’s
· To ensure the correct H&S procedure is observed
· To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
· To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
· To carryout fault finding on systems up to 415v
· To undertake electrical works on the BMS, power supply, lighting, power generation, HVAC, UPS, A/C units, etc
· To respond to Helpdesk requests, providing a professional and timely service
· To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
To also cover and complete general compliance checks and fabric works where required.
Skills & Background Required:
· Recognised professional apprenticeship or equivalent
· 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
· H&S Focused with training to support
· Proven building maintenance experience
· Able and willing to complete fabric and general mechanical / HVAC checks & maintenance
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Valid driving license
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.