Helpdesk – Wigan
Wigan, North West-
£11 - £11 per hour
Consultant name: Sue Gaffney
Job reference: 000000000085274
Date posted: 09/11/2023
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to provide support to the back office for a busy Building Services company in the Wigan area. Immediate start, temp – perm role. 37.50 hours per week, pay rate £11.28ph PAYE, 37.50 hours per week Monday – Friday, after training has been completed you will work between the hours of 7am – 5.30pm (7.5 hours per day between these shift times) with 1 hour for lunch
The role will cover all general Helpdesk/Administrative tasks to include:
FULL TRAINING GIVEN
– Daily operational support to team, linkage to finance, planning and customers
– Some accounts administration and purchasing coordination
– PPM and Maintenance scheduling / dealing with all engineers
– Clerical support duties
– All basic general administration duties to support a busy facilities office
The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services.
– Provide technical administration support, plan under pressure and provide
reports and job specs
– Provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
– Assist in the creation of new accounts and purchasing methods and the implementation of the systems
– Contract Helpdesk Administration and all associated back office support
– Data entry and invoice coordination
– Liaison with Senior and Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
– Manage PPM scheduling
– Assist in all general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties with a “hands-on” approach
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
– Have a minimum of 3 years administration experience
– Ideally have a technical knowledge background (but not essential)
– Buying and or purchasing experience
– Experience of working within the building services sector – a distinct advantage
– Be familiar with Facilities Management, Building Services or Maintenance sector operations
– Have accounts and contracts administration experience – desirable
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.