Facilities Maintenance Manager
Manchester, North West-
£52,000 - £52,000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: 000000000085357-1
Date posted: 14/11/2023
We are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager / Contract Supervisor to take ownership of a new facility in the Manchester area and provide maintenance, compliance and facilities services to the estate. The role will involve some mobilisation as the contract and site is post-build and will require close working and coordination with the end-user.
The role is a permanent position paying up to 52k basic.
Mon-Fri 40 hours Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the position of Maintenance Manager / Contract Supervisor will be responsible for managing aspects of M&E building services, front of house and general compliance oversight within the facility.
-coordinate and supervise all Building services operations
-manage all PPM and reactive maintenance schedules
-ensure all contractual documentation and records are stored and accurate
-plan and implement small works projects
-end user and stakeholder liaison and partnering
-Provide escalation point for resolution of service performance.
-Monitor and control SLA agreements and evaluate KPI and contract progress
-assist in the mobilisation of the new contract and processes
-involvement in the recruitment of new personnel and team building
-manage front of house team and liaise with the catering management and team
-provide technical management of plant room processes and engineering issues
-Support planning and implementation of the budget and revised forecasts
-provide training to the engineering team
-ensure permits, RAMS and all associated checks are complete and recorded
– experience in contract management of a facilities or maintenance operation
– ideally hold a building services engineering background (M&E, HVAC, etc…)
– to have mobilised new contracts
– to be able to work across multiple job roles within a high pressure environment
• Experience in Performance Management systems and their application to the Building Services/FM industry
• Intermediate IT skills
• Strong customer services skills and experience
• Service oriented attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Hard and Soft FM
• An able negotiator with an ability to deal equally with junior and senior staff alike, to be firm in ensuring protocols are adhered to.
• Self motivated, resourceful and able to build a team
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.