Resident Maintenance Electrician
Redcar, North East-
£18 - £22 per hour
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: 000000000085379
Date posted: 15/11/2023
We are recruiting for an experienced resident maintenance electrician completing PPM and reactive maintenance on a static site in Redcar.
The role is a temporary ongoing role with a view to move into a permanent position,
Monday to Thursday: 8.00am-4.30pm
Friday: 8.00am – 3.30pm
Paying £18-£22/hr basic hours depending on payroll method.
No on call
On site parking
Within the maintenance electrician role you will be working within a team of engineers carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility. You will be working over a diverse site therefore a flexible approach is required as you will often be called to carry out or support works that are outside your core discipline.
Duties to include: –
* Planned Pro-Active Maintenance tasks
* Reactive Repairs
* Emergency Lighting Systems
* Power and distribution, Lights, Sockets, Switches, Door Control Systems, BMS, Control Panels etc
* Small Works – Electrical installation work
* General HVAC systems such as AHU’s and fan coils plus basic mechanical plant
Skills & Background Required :
Qualified Electrician with 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Proven substantial experience within electrical trade, installation and maintenance work
* Confident capable engineer able to assess situations
* Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
* Skilled in the hands-on repair of all plant and equipment, having the ability to fault find, read drawings, diagnose and repair using their technical knowledge on equipment.
* Good understanding of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
* Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills (Ipad use for PPM/RM tasks)
* Must be flexible and able to work additional hours to suit the business needs
* Must be Punctual, Prompt and Professionally Adept within the workplace
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.