Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Worcester, West Midlands-
£0 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant name: Rob Smith
Job reference: 0085433
Date posted: 17/11/2023
PRS are working with a National facilities management company who are seeking an experienced Mobile Maintenance Electrician to cover multiple sites across the Worcester area.
In this role, you will ensure that the delivery of all electrical aspects in an effective, efficient and professional manner to make sure there is ultimate customer satisfaction.
The duties for the role are:
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required
- Taking an active part in the on call system, which may require the applicant to become an authorised person (Electrical, Confined Space or Pressure Systems)
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices
- The responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion
- Adherence to all current company procedures
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers and Work within a site team of 59 field and office based staff
- Ensuring continuous improvement and drive for value for money
- Willing to work in secure and sensitive environment on an exclusively manned site
- 1 in 3 call out rota
- Previous UK experience in a similar role
- 18th Edition
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK drivers licence
- Relevant City & Guilds certifications
In return, you will receive a salary of £36000 plus overtime available, van, fuel card, company sick pay, flex benefits and much more.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and qualifications to be a success in this role and seeking a new challenge then please apply now.