Semi Skilled Maintenance Operative
Manchester, North West-
£26,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: JO-2212-254552
Date posted: 25/01/2023
We are recruiting for an Maintenance Operative / Handyperson to work within a facilities team on a prestigious site in Manchester.
You will be part of a maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the Company and the site. To carry out general maintenance and upkeep within the building, compliance checks and handyperson tasks.
The role is a permanent position paying 26-27k Mon-Fri 40 hours (no on call).
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various semi-skilled tasks to include:
· PPM and reactive repairs to building fabric, basic plumbing etc.
· The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as – unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
· To assist the maintenance engineers in electrical and mechanical maintenance where required
· Compliance checks such as tap temps, emergency lighting checks, flushing etc.
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance or handyperson roles
· Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
· Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
· A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
- Be able to clear a security clearance
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful. PRS is an equal opportunities employer.