Greenwich, South East-
£51,300 - £51,300 per annum
Consultant name: Mohammed Siddique
Job reference: JO-2201-247645-1
Date posted: 31/01/2023
£51,300 + Training + Career Proregression + 20 Days Holiday
- The role will ensure the safe completion of programme planned works for all parties working within / on the client demise whilst ensuring the Bank’s normal operations are not affected.
- Interface for all work streams to include projects, BAU and FMs
- To form a vital part of the management system working with the support team organising the flow of works under controlled measure and maintain full critical system operation without unplanned downtime
- Ensure all fire system impairment notifications are in place with the insurers – as part of the end-to-end controls
- Assisting with Tenant Management & Tenant Exit
- Providing support and deputising for Project Integration Manager
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate and controlled manner to maintain operational systems, processes, and best practice.
- Reviewing & approval of RAMS and Permit Requests Applications.
- Responsible for the master works monitoring tracker
- Ensuring Compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all Trade contractors fill out the required legal documents and help ensure the organization remains compliant
- Regular auditing of the permit control to ensure safe system of work are followed to a high standard and for compliance
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production.
- Maintain constant communications with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organisation
- Liaise with clients in meetings
- Provide reports as required
- Support and deliver all H&S requirements
- Have a full understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices and carry out Dynamic Risk Assessments where required.
- Self-motivated, with a high level of personal integrity (Essential)
- Strong IT skills including MS office applications (Essential)
- Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high-pressure environments (Essential)
- Courteous and presentable as the role is both front and back of house, with exposure to the client at all levels (Essential)
- Always exhibit an awareness of safety procedures and practices (Essential)
- Good administrative & communication skills (Essential)
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking (Essential)
- Excellent understanding of reporting procedures and record keeping (Essential)
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities (Essential)
- IT database development (Desirable)
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Critical cooling systems (Essential)
- Knowledge of Critical Power Infrastructure (Essential)
- Knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations (Essential)
- Practical knowledge of H&S requirements including RA’s, Lock out Tag out, Permit To Work.
- Permit Control and QHSE within a Live Critical Building (Essential)
- Risk Management (Desirable)
- Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines. (Essential)
- Maintains effective internal and external client or user relationships within own area of responsibility. (Essential)
- Delivers health and safety policy and standards. (Essential)
- Remains calm under pressure, commands respect, has the confidence of their colleagues and can communicate effectively at all levels. (Essential)
- Confident in making decisions and follow up their decisions with action, achieving objectives by motivating and working through others. (Essential)