Critical M&E Shift Engineer – South London – £47,000
South East London, South East-
£47,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2201-247430
Date posted: 03/02/2023
Critcal M&E Shift Engineer – South London – £47,000
Location: South East London
Hours – CONTINENTAL SHIFT
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for a Critical Electrical Shift Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a Critical Site based in South East London. The successful candidate will be required to work a Continental Shift and will be rewarded with a £47,000 salary. You do not need to have Critical Experience or HV as my client will supply the successful candidate with HV Training.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Critical site (Data Centre or Banking Sites)
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare