Electrical Authorised Person – Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf, South East-
£59,500 - £59,500 per annum
Consultant name: Alfie Woonton
Job reference: JO-2205-249848
Date posted: 03/02/2023
Electrical AP Engineer – Canary Wharf – £59,500
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £59,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
A rare and exciting opportunity has come up to work for the growing facilities maintenance company in a Iconic building by Canary Wharf Station. PRS Recruitment is currently looking for an Electrical Authorised Person on a Critical Contract at Canary Wharf . The successful candidate will be Electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on-site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical, and fabric maintenance to the following. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of £59,500 for further training and career progression.
My client who was established 30 years ago, are specialists as a mechanical and electrical installation contractor and has grown to become an industry respected provider of specialist construction and engineering solutions and facilities management services for customers nationwide across a variety of sectors.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to Critical Plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels.
- To respond and manage site engineering emergencies within the critical environments.
- To monitor the Data Centre environments for changes in condition and identify the cause and provide report to the Team and Customer on the cause and effect.
- Assist in ensuring 100% uptime of Customer Data Centres.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all critical plant, equipment and systems
- Operation, trouble shooting and first time fix for the following (This list is not exhaustive)
- Building Management systems (BMS)
- Air conditioning Systems including DX, Chilled water and Adiabatic AHUs
- Generators and controls
- AC/DC single phase and three phase motors
- UPS Systems
- Emergency lighting
- HV/LV System
- Fire Systems including VESDA and Gas Suppression
- Inspection and Condition Checks of Critical Plant
- Incident Management and Escalation
- Management of Subcontractors including Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure all Data Centre Critical Records are maintained and accurately recorded
- 2 years’ experience in Building Services industry
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2 or equivalent in Mechanical discipline
- Current Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation Regulations or equivalent Mechanical engineering qualification
- Apprenticeship served
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff, or difficult situation
- Experience of working in a Data Centre Environment
- HVAP – current or expired
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!