Air Conditioning Engineer
Manchester, North West-
£40,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: 000000000085739-1
Date posted: 29/01/2024
We are recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance. The role is a permanent position working on a mobile basis across the North West area. The core of the AC work will be maintenance (PPM and reactive), general building services operations and minor installations.
The position requires an Air Conditioning engineer that can complete maintenance operations to a high standard with a good basic knowledge of electrical plant. Salary is 40k basic Monday to Friday 40 hours per week plus overtime. On-call TBC. Van etc. supplied.
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
– provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and cooling systems
– complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
– complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
– maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
– diagnose faults and leak repair
– liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
– ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
– assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
– at least 2 years experience of PPM’s and reactive
– experience of Air Conditioning and chiller maintenance
– building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge
– highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
– Chiller / refrigeration
– IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
– Qualified AC-R engineer – C&G/NVQ
– F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
– valid driving license
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.