Technical Services Manager
Manchester, North West-
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: 000000000086554
Date posted: 30/01/2024
We are recruiting for an M&E Technical Services Manager based in the North West to take control of asset, service and contract operations on several key portfolio’s in the region. This will include maintenance audits as well as engineering project management activities.
These services will be delivered to a multi-site, multi-client basis as well as leading on the development and implementation of engineering services, and energy performance management services as well as the agreed service, scope, and strategy within the company and client teams nationally.
The role is a permanent position paying circa 60k basic plus competitive package. Excellent routes for growth and further development.
Provide Technical Management of the contracts including asset, compliance, maintenance and lifecycle.
• Complete M&E engineering audit reports.
• Prepare routine engineering reports where required as part of client account management.
• Manage the agreed forecasts and personal financial targets.
• Undertake feasibility studies and then tender and project manage the delivery of renewable energy
• Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
• Establish value for money strategies for delivering the technical management service.
• Provide technical energy management support & advice to the Asset services team Nationally, including support deploy training for property management & facilities management.
• Co-ordinate with other internal service lines to share knowledge and create alignment in service delivery
• Manage asset level legislative and regulatory risks current and future planning across managed assets
• Review industry guidelines and utilities regulations providing guidance and support to the client’s asset services and end users, when change impacts the managed portfolio.
• Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
• Co-ordinate the production of performance reports, carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
• Reporting to line management on agreed basis and subjects.
• Appropriate Engineering qualification and/or HND/HNC qualification
• Professional body membership
• Current UK Driving License.
• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
• Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
• Understanding of energy management and optimisation within or applicable to properties.
• Good Written Communication Skills & attention to detail.
• Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
• IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level.
• Knowledge of Output Specifications.
• Management of Performance based contracts.
• Expertise normally associated with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.