Manchester, North West-
£50,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant name: Matt Soulsby
Job reference: 000000000086617
Date posted: 01/02/2024
Our client, a leading Building Services/FM company, is looking to recruit a Fabric or M&E Project Manager to undertake or oversee the pricing, tendering, project management, installation and completion of projects to the buildings and assets across a large commercial portfolio in the North West area. Initial base of operations will be the Manchester area.
This is a permanent role paying circa £50kpa plus car allowance.
The Project Manager will undergo duties below such as:
· Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio contracts.
Projects will include life-cycle management, renovation, improvement works, small works, semi-civil and structural, redesign etc. and involve M&E, fabric and building works to the portfolio’s buildings and work space.
· Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
· Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
· Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub contractor returns.
· Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, pricing, sub contractor management and site manager duties.
- Identify and develop a short/medium and long term pipeline of Project opportunities from the portfolio of customers within the Sector.
- Liaise with colleagues managers to determine and identify project opportunities. Use case studies to promote business and host key decision makers on show site tours
- Value all sub contractor accounts and make application for payments.
- Manage RAMS on in house and sub-contractor operations
- Manage all risk and H&S assessments
· Define and understand the scope of work to meet the customer’s specification.
· Competitively price the works whilst returning expected profit margins.
· Be in attendance on site for the works inclusive of any out of hour’s requirements.
Experienced Project Manager (Fabric and/or M&E Background)
Experience of cradle to grave project oversight
Client facing skills and project generation ability
Ability to quote and generate tender / project bid documentation
Experience in the management of in-house and sub-contractor teams
Management of H&S, RAMS, schedule of works, planning and hand-over
Experience of pricing and tendering prospective projects
Experience of stakeholder liaison and excellent client facing skills
Valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.